Apartments for the Independent Traveller
- El Numero 8 is a traditional Albayzin house with individual self-catering apartments, each with private kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room.
- A peaceful and relaxing environment for the conscientious traveller.
- Communal rooftop terrace with spectacular views of the Alhambra.
- Centrally located in the heart of Granada´s historical pedestrian neighbourhood, the Albayzin - A UNESCO world heritage site.
- Just a few minutes walk from Granada´s most visited sites.
- Our Ethical Tourism philosophy ensures we offer great value for money.
Welcome and well done! You´ve discovered La casa del Numero 8, a space designed by and for independent travellers.
Here, tucked away within the cobblestone, labyrinthine walkways of the Albayzín, across the valley from the mythical Moorish palace, the Alhambra of Granada, you will find a place of tranquility and rest during your travels. El 8 is a traditional "casa de vecinos" that has been refurbished to offer modern comforts, whilst retaining the essence of the original building, giving you the chance to live and feel like a local of this ancient and magical neighborhood. On our spacious roof terrace, surrounded by the sound of birdsong all year round, you can take lunch, admire the views of the Alhambra or simply sit back and relax with a good book. El 8 also happens to be the most affordable accommodation of its type in the area due to our Ethical Tourism policy.