Reservations and Policies
El Numero 8 is not a typical hotel. We provide Self-Catering Apartments located in a very unique and historic neighbourhood. Therefore we ask that if you´re coming to stay at El 8 that you please come with respect for the tranquility of the neighborhood and the other guests. If you are not looking for a quiet and relaxed place to stay, and if the respect of the silence of the environment is not possible then we kindly suggest that this place is not for you.
- 2 Night stay minimum (This minimum may be extended according to the duration of Spanish national holidays)
- Due to the historic structure of the house and neighbourhood it is not suitable for children under 6 years old.
- Smoking only on the rooftop terrace
- Check out time is 11:30am
- No pets
- Please have a good read through the "getting here" part of this website before making a reservation as there is a pick up process involved in arriving to the house and the only way to get to the house is by walking.
How to make a reservation:
Once you have been in contact with the innkeeper to verify that the dates you wish for are available, there are two ways in which you can make a reservation: via a credit card or bank transfer. The actual reservation can be made by calling the house phones between 10.30am and 8pm Spanish time Monday to Saturday or by email. If you would prefer to make the reservation via email let us know and we can send you all the necessary information.
- Credit Card: Here at El 8 we accept Mastercard and Visa for reservation purposes only. We do not charge your card unless there is a late cancellation or no-show. See Cancellation Policy. If you arrive as planned we ask for the total amount of your stay to be paid in cash on arrival.
- Bank Transfer: If you prefer this option please let us know if it is national or international and we will provide you with the necessary bank information. You will be asked to deposit 50% of the total fee. For your information international bank transfers are very costly, sometimes more costly than the deposit itself. In the case of a refund for cancellation with this option 10€ will be charged along with all bank fees incurred for processing the transfer.
- Cancellations 10 days prior to arrival are without charge
- Cancellations 9 to 4 days prior to arrival: 50% of total fee will be charged
- Cancellations less than 4 days prior to arrival will be charged Total Fee of Reservation.
- No refunds for early departures.
- Alternate cancellation policies apply to reservations of 7 nights or more. Please ask Innkeeper for information.
If you decide to stay at El Ocho please know that we are a very small operation that works entirely with in-advance reservations. Therefore, if you make a reservation we hold the dates in the understanding that you are coming and block any other guests from being able to stay here. These cancellation polices are in place to simply cover the dates that we will be very unlikely to re-fill in such short notice due to a cancellation. Thank you for your understanding.