Granada Albayzin Self-Catering Apartments
El numero 8 is not a typical hotel. It is a traditional casa de vecinos "neighbour´s house" that was very typical to the Albayzin, one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Europe. The original structure of the house has been maintained but the spaces have been converted into distinct and separate self-catered apartments, where the Innkeepers live on site. Each of the apartments is unique in its layout and design, with capacity that ranges from 2 to 4 people maximum.
Each apartment offers:
- A Fully equipped kitchen
- All bed linen and towels
- Warmth in the winter with environmentally friendly energy saving radiators
- Cool in the summer due to the traditional Moorish arquitectural style
- Radio/CD player to fill the air with the music of your choice
- Free WiFi
- Access to laundry facilities
- Access to all common areas including the rooftop terrace where you can soak in the views of the Alhambra while listening to the birds of the surrounding gardens and meet fellow travellers staying in the casa.
El 8 was designed to offer an authentic, relaxing and affordable place to stay in this unique historic neighborhood of the Albayzin. If you would like to learn more about the concept, the philsophy of our prices and our envirnomental practices in running the house please visit the link on the menu bar.
Prices Below are applicable for April-August 2013.
Apartment #2, El PaujiThis is the most popular and spacious apartment of the house. It is loacted upstairs and nestled... more info
Apartment #3, ChaouenThis apartment is decorated in a unique relaxed Arabic style and is located off the interior patio... more info
Apartment #4, HuautlaThis apartment is also located downstairs next to the interior patio and is decorated with a Mexican touch as well as... more info
Apartment #5, La EsperanzaThis apartment is a space with very cozy artistic feel as it used to be a guitar maker´s studio. It also happens to be the most affordable apartment and with new Discounted Rates... more info